- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
4th~ Heart Chakra ~ GREEN
Love, balance, self-love, relationships, intimacy, devotion, reaching out and taking in. GRIEF is the challenge of the heart chakra.
To heal: breathing exercises, journaling, self-discovery, examine assumptions about relationships, emotional release of grief, forgiveness when appropriate, co dependency work, self acceptance. Reclaim the right to love and be loved.
Purified water, dispersa, and a proprietary blend of certified organic essential oils of
- Caraway (Carum carvi) Mental clarity and cardiac health.
- Geranium (Pelargonium gravellons) Calms and relaxes
- Rose (Rosa damascena) Increases love, joy and happiness.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) Brings fresh energy and clears the mind.
- and others
Gurudas flower essences in 1M homeopathic potency
- Bleeding Heart (Lamprocapnos) Stimulates the heart, the heart chakra and the nadis in the heart. Harmonizes the affairs of the heart, including extreme attachments to individuals. Enhances the ability to give rather than need love through greater nourishment of the inner self.
- Borage (Borago officinalis) Opens the heart chakra, eases emotional tension and guides a person to feel happier. Increases physical stamina and courage. Strengthens the heart meridian.
- Sage (Salvia apiana) Awakens the heart and solar plexus chakras. Helps the digestive system on the assimilation level in the production of enzymes.. Aligns the mental and spiritual levels. Allows the spiritual quest deep within an individual, what is to be worked on and finally released so that what is underneath, the deeper message of God on Earth as it relates to all people in harmony, may be revealed.
- and others
Gurudas gem essences in 1M homeopathic potency
- Emerald - Balances the heart chakra,especially in relation to the father, stabalizes the personality, and brings keener insights into dreams. Improves meditation, especially to alleviate hidden fears. Strengthens the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
- Gold - The great balancer of the heart chakra and is useful for tissue regeneration particularly of the heart, pancreas, spleen and muscular structure and neuron structure. Stimulates the desire for illumination of Higher Self.
- Green Tourmaline - Opens the heart chakra. Psychological problems with the father are eased.
- Malachite - Inspires healers to give more freely of themselves because malachite opens the heart chakra, stimulates the circulatory system, and aligns the etheric and emotional layers of the field. Strengthens the heart, pineal and pituitary glands.
- Scarab - Eases depression. Opens heart chakra which increases circulation and improves distribution of the life force throughout the physical form. Rejuvenates the individual's spiritual attitude through inspiration.
- and others